American Wood Fiber
American Wood Fiber Pellets are a popular, clean-burning home heating alternative made of renewable resources and currently used throughout the world. As a biomass product, pellets are made from recycled wood. As a result, the price of this cost-efficient fuel is remarkably stable—unlike oil and natural gas—so you avoid unexpected and unpleasant price hikes that can ruin your heating budget.
At EasyPellet ProductsTM, we pride ourselves on the outstanding quality of our premium brands. To ensure that our all natural products meet the needs and expectations of our valued customers, as well as live up to our high standards, we have implemented a Quality Control Process which begins as soon as recycled raw material arrives on-site.
- Certified aged Southern Yellow Pine fuel pellets
- Very low ash (0.26% to 0.40%)
- Very low moisture (6.33%)
- High heating value (8980 BTU/lb - dry basis)
- Extended burn time
- Environmentally friendly & renewable energy source
- No chemical binders or additives
- In compliance with the Pellet Fuel Institute's quality standards
- Subject to regular third party testing
Energex, Quality is second to none. In addition to being certified under Pellet Fuels Institute’s (PFI) Standards Program, we have spent years implementing one of the industry’s most advanced, and rigorous, internal QA/QC programs. Our internal testing goes beyond what is required by the PFI Standards Program to ensure that the fuel in your bag exceeds specifications of the PFI Premium Grade.